Do Men and Women Have the Same Regrets About Sex?
Evidently not, according to a study of 25,000 individuals, led by Martie Haselton, a social psychology professor at the University of California.
For women, the top three most common regrets were:
- losing their virginity to the wrong partner (24 percent)
- cheating on a present or past partner (23 percent)
- moving too fast sexually (20 percent).
Whereas men listed the top three as:
- being too shy to make a move on a prospective sexual partner (27 percent)
- not being more sexually adventurous when young (23 percent)
- not being more sexually adventurous during their single days (19 percent)
or share your thoughts!
Are men and women really that different? What are your regrets?